Holiday resorts of Benecko, Strážný and close Špindlerův Mlýn offer a wide range of short and difficult trips towards the Krkonoše edges, to the springs of the Elbe river, to peat moors and many unique view–points. Even the bikers come into theirs own.
In the close municipality of Vrchlabí, located at the foot of the Krkonoše mountains, you can find a natural bathing pool with a sand beach and chutes; next, you can go the local airport for a sight–seeing flight over the wide edges of the Krkonoše mountains. The Krkonoše–mountains museum is placed in Vrchlabí.
SKI area Herlíkovice – Bubákov offers during winter five slopes for beginners, as well as for skilled skiers. Cross–country skiers can choose marked trails both in the valleys and on the hills (Benecko resort).
If you are interested in skiing improvements you can enroll for a ski school both for adults and for children. The ski area offers ski service, ski shop, ski rent office, and possibility to refresh yourself in a few restaurants.
- www.spindleruv-mlyn.cz – Information Centre of Špindlerův mlýn, Chute slope
- www.skolmax.cz – Ski school SKOL MAX in Špindlerův mlýn
- www.herlikovice.cz – ski area (seasonal price lists)
- http://sasanka.unas.cz – a restaurant close to Guest house 414
- www.snowhill.cz/herlikovice/skibusy?menu=66 –ski bus to roll into the area of greater distances, can be combined with an overnight stay at our house
- www.bubakov.cz/skiareal/skibusy/ – ski (Pendl) between the premises and Herlíkovice Bubákov, the possibility of transport from the pension P 414 in the area Bubákov – recommended for families with children
- www.snowhill.cz/herlikovice/pujcovna – bike in the parking lot Herlíkovice – Michal Vit – Yetti service – we recommend